1. Great talents can come up short.
2. Brilliant performances can come from completely unexpected people.
3. Little touches of hospitality will not be forgotten.
4. The more honest you are in about your emotions in your performance, the most powerful the performance will be.
5. At least half of your fears are pointless.
6. The other half probably are, too.
7. Wonderful people can be harder to forgive than habitual asshats.
8. It will not be as hard as I thought to pull up my improv project idea.
9. When you go looking for something familiar and you can’t find it, you may find something just as good (or even better).
10. It is possible for people you already love to touch your heart more deeply than you could imagine.