Well, let’s see. Since my last post, I:
- Got up at 3:45 am to help Ann and Sage get out the door for a weekend trip with Ann’s mom and aunt.
- Failed to get back to sleep.
- Put in a full day at work.
- Came home to take care of the dog and eat dinner.
- Went to ComedySportz to ref a match.
- Came home again and tried to write in my NaNo but fell asleep at the computer.
- Woke up and went to bed.
- Drove to Cincinnati to watch a steampunk-influenced version of Shakespeare’s “Titus Andronicus.”
- Drove back to Indy to play in a ComedySportz match.
- Drove home.
- Rearranged my office/mancave.
- Heard an explosion so loud that it shook my house.
- Found out the explosion was five miles away.
- Wrote for a while.
- Went to bed.
- Got up and did some work around the house.
- Went shopping for some birthday and/or Christmas gifts for Ann and Sage.
- Came home and wrote while football was on.
- Welcomed Ann and Sage home.
- Fed Sage dinner.
- Planned the birthday meal I’m cooking for Ann this week.
- Wrote more.
- Realized my brain has no more energy to write right now.
- Wrote this post.
So, yeah. Sorry for missing writing in this blog.